Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Fight Diabetes?
Tman’s Apple Cider Vinegar Helps to Stabalise Sugar Levels
Diabetes is a group of diseases that result in high blood glucose, known as high sugar levels. With this disease the body’s ability to produce or respond to insulin is impaired. As a result there is an abnormally high metabolism of carbohydrates and elevated blood glucose levels. This explains the reason why people who have diabetes avoid sugar.
Type 1 Diabetes
Diabetes Type 1 is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin.
Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes Type 2 is a chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood glucose.
Pre-diabetes is a condition where blood glucose levels are high, but not yet high enough for type 2 diabetes.
In South Africa diabetes type 2 is very common, it has a late onset and many struggle to control their sugar levels. As a result of stable sugar levels one can experience decrease in cravings and the urge to nibble throughout the day/night.
What Does Research Say About The Impact Of Apple Cider Vinegar And Diabetes?
Vinegar Has Shown To Have Numerous Benefits For Blood Sugar And Insulin Levels
- Improves insulin sensitivity during a high carb meal and significantly lowers blood sugar and insulin responses.
- Reduces blood sugar levels by 34% after eating 50g of white bread.
- Apple cider Vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugar in the morning.
- Many other studies have shown that apple cider vinegar can lower sugar levels and improve insulin function after meals.
In summary of research, apple cider vinegar can be useful for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes as it shows much promise in lowering sugar responses and insulin sensitivities after meals.
So How Do We Take Tman’s For Diabetes?
- Consistency is the key, regular times will help to stablise sugar levels throughout the day.
- Before large meals with carbohydrates which mostly affect sugar levels.
15ml into a glass of water, before large meals, 3 times a day. Alternatively adding 15ml to your tea/water with lemon/diabetic friendly juice for added taste.
3. Foot Soak for foot care and nail fungus. Soaking your feet on a regular basis will help prevent the growth of fungus and treat any fungal infections.
We always recommend you to consult your doctor should you have any health concerns.
Tman’s is not your average Apple Cider Vinegar! It is not only Raw, Unfiltered and contain the Mother Enzymes of Vinegar, but it contains loads of Organic Trace Minerals that maintain and balanced body PH and helps to stabalise your sugar levels naturally!
For more information find us on Facebook or email us on [email protected]